Enter and Display
WHAT TO ENTER?
Just to name a few… Your personal collections, foods, pumpkins, flower, ceramics, amateur photography, culinary, clothing, art, just about ANYTHING from your garden, livestock (rabbits, sheep, goats, dairy, etc.), and on to the Demo Derbies and pulling contests!
You can watch many exhibits being judged and see them on display throughout the fair week.
The 2023 Exhibitor Guide has all the information you need to know about what categories are available and how much the premium awards (the dollar amount) are paid for the categories when you place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).
Some of our favorites:
- Old license plates
- Old family photos
- Wasp nests (no live wasps allowed)
- Star Wars Pez dispensers.
- There’s so many categories it might be easier to say what can’t be entered at the fair!
ENTERING & EXHIBITING (OVERVIEW)
- Please download the Exhibitors Guide (PDF) for complete instructions.
- After you decide what you want to enter, complete your entry form/s online, or download and mail them with payment.
- Entry tag packets will be available for pickup at the fair office starting on August 30, 2023. Office Hours for tag pickup are Wednesday, August 30th-Friday September 1st 9am-5pm. Saturday September 2nd 9am-1pm. Closed Sunday September 3rd. Monday (Labor Day) September 4th and Tuesday September 5th 9am-6pm. Check your exhibitor guide for exhibit drop off days, times, and locations, in the category you are exhibiting in.
- Tagged items must be brought to the fair Monday or Tuesday before the fair.
- A. Premium Check Pickup Times during the fair: Sunday 12-8pm at the back door of fair office.
- Exhibitors may pick up their Premium Checks utilizing the hours listed below after the Sandwich Fair, in the Fair
Office building using the front door at 1401 Suydam Rd.
- A. The week following the Fair, Monday-Friday 10am-2pm and Saturday, September 16th (only) 10am-2pm.
- B. Starting September 18th until October 6th (Mon-Wed- Fri 10 AM – 2 PM).
1. No prizes are given for exhibits not listed in this premium
2. Premiums will be paid by going to the Fair Office building,
next to the Ticket Office. Provide a Photo ID and signature in the Premium Check State of Illinois Book.
3. Premium checks will be ready for pickup during the fair at
the Fair Office building:
(See Above Hours)
No checks will be issued without Photo ID and your
signature on the proper paperwork.
- Exhibiting Items are strongly encouraged to be picked up on the last day of the fair in the exhibit building it was showed from 6:30pm-8pm on Sunday of the fair or the next day, Monday 9am-12pm.
- Post Fair Information
1.The Sandwich Fair Association will not be responsible for exhibits left after 8:00 p.m. Sunday of Fair.
2. Pick up exhibits at the Fair Office Building. Exhibits not picked up following the Fair will be disposed of by October 6, 2023.
Open July 6 until August 25th, 2023. Exhibitor Tags will be available to pickup at the office starting August 31st. Printed Exhibitor Guides will be in mailboxes in the beginning of July.
Online Entries Open July 6 to August 25th, 2023.
*If you happen to get cut off in online registration in the middle of your entry by the deadline of midnight of August 25th, you will need to fill out a paper form for your entire entry and mail it in immediately on Saturday. Once the online registration closes, it is closed. It cannot be reopened for exhibitors in the middle of the process.
past fair exhibiting INFORMATION for reference (below)