9/13….Office Hours through October 15 for exhibitor check and project pickup. This notice was included in your tag pickup packet before the fair. For large projects that end up in the office, expect a call to remind you to pick up the project, or if you are not picking up, let us know when you receive that call. Thanks
Enter and Display
WHAT TO ENTER?
Just to name a few… Your personal collections, foods, pumpkins, flower, ceramics, amateur photography, culinary, clothing, art, just about ANYTHING from your garden, livestock (rabbits, sheep, goats, diary, etc.), and on to the Demo Derbies and pulling contests!
You can watch many exhibits being judged and see them on display throughout the fair week.
The 2021 Exhibitor Guide has all the information you need to know about what categories are available and how much the premium awards (the dollar amount) are paid for the categories when you place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).
Some of our favorites:
- Old license plates
- Old family photos
- Wasp nests (no live wasps allowed)
- Star Wars Pez dispensers.
- There’s so many categories it might be easier to say what can’t be entered at the fair!
ENTERING & EXHIBITING (OVERVIEW)
- Please download the Exhibitors Guide (PDF) for complete instructions.
- After you decide what you want to enter, complete your entry form/s online, or download and mail them with payment.
- Entry tag packets will be available for pickup at the fair office starting on September 1, 2021.
- Tagged items must be brought to the fair Monday or Tuesday before the fair.
- A. Premium Check Pickup Times during the fair: Sunday 12-8pm at the back door of fair office.
- Exhibitors may pick up their Premium Checks utilizing the hours listed below after the Sandwich Fair, in the Fair
Office building using the front door at 1401 Suydam Rd.
- A. First week after the Fair, Monday- Friday 9am-3pm and Saturday, September 18th (only) 10am-2pm.
- B. Starting September 20th until October 15th (Mon-Wed- Fri 10 AM – 2 PM).
1. No prizes are given for exhibits not listed in this premium
2. Premiums will be paid by going to the Fair Office building,
next to the Ticket Office. Provide a Photo ID and signature in the Premium Check State of Illinois Book.
3. Premium checks will be ready for pickup during the fair at
the Fair Office building:
(See Above Hours)
4. All premium checks MUST be picked up.
NO CHECKS WILL BE MAILED OUT!!!
No checks will be issued without Photo ID and your
signature on the proper paperwork.
- Exhibiting Items are picked up on the last day of the fair in the exhibit building it was showed from 6:30pm-8pm or the next day, Monday 9am-11am. (Horticulture 8am-11am)
- Post Fair Information
1.The Sandwich Fair Association will not be responsible for exhibits left after 8:00 p.m. Sunday of Fair.
2. Pick up exhibits at the Fair Office Building. Exhibits not picked up following the Fair will be disposed of by October 15, 2021.
Open July 1st until August 27th. Exhibitor Tags will be available to pickup at the office starting September 1st. Printed Exhibitor Guides will be in mailboxes mid July.
Online Entries Open July 1st to August 27th.
Registration Links now open until August 20th.
past fair exhibiting INFORMATION for reference (below)