Everybody loves a show-off at the Sandwich Fair!
If you have a hobby such as cooking, sewing, woodcraft, art, photography, collecting, you could show off your talents and earn premiums (dollar payouts) for your work. The Sandwich Fair has premiums for hundreds of categories!
Enter and Display
WHAT TO ENTER?
Just to name a few… Your personal collections, foods, pumpkins, flower, ceramics, amateur photography, culinary, clothing, art, just about ANYTHING from your garden, livestock (rabbits, sheep, goats, diary, etc.), and on to the Demo Derbies and pulling contests!
You can watch many exhibits being judged and see them on display throughout the fair week.
The 2019 Exhibitor Guide has all the information you need to know about what categories are available and how much the premium awards (the dollar amount) are paid for the categories when you place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).
Some of our favorites:
- Old license plates
- Old family photos
- Wasp nests (no live wasps allowed)
- Star Wars Pez dispensers.
- There’s so many categories it might be easier to say what can’t be entered at the fair!
ENTERING & EXHIBITING (OVERVIEW)
- Please download the Exhibitors Guide (PDF) for complete instructions.
- After you decide what you want to enter, complete your entry form/s online, or download and mail them with payment.
- Entry tag packets will be available for pickup at the fair office starting on August 28, 2019.
- Tagged items must be brought to the fair Monday or Tuesday before the fair.
- Premium Checks are picked up on Saturday through Monday.
- Items are picked up on the last day of the fair (Sunday) or the next day (Monday).
Open June 26th until August 21st. Exhibitor Tags will be available to pickup at the office starting August 28. Printed Exhibitor Guides will be in mailboxes the first week of July.
Online Entries are now Closed
Exhibitor Tags will be available to pickup at the main office starting August 28.
past fair exhibiting informaiton for reference (below)