*Web Page under construction for the 2023 Fair. Use last years information for reference. All dates will be moved forward 1 day in 2023 compared to the 2022 fair schedule.
Enter and Display
WHAT TO ENTER?
Just to name a few… Your personal collections, foods, pumpkins, flower, ceramics, amateur photography, culinary, clothing, art, just about ANYTHING from your garden, livestock (rabbits, sheep, goats, dairy, etc.), and on to the Demo Derbies and pulling contests!
You can watch many exhibits being judged and see them on display throughout the fair week.
The 2022 Exhibitor Guide has all the information you need to know about what categories are available and how much the premium awards (the dollar amount) are paid for the categories when you place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).
Some of our favorites:
- Old license plates
- Old family photos
- Wasp nests (no live wasps allowed)
- Star Wars Pez dispensers.
- There’s so many categories it might be easier to say what can’t be entered at the fair!
ENTERING & EXHIBITING (OVERVIEW)
- Please download the Exhibitors Guide (PDF) for complete instructions.
- After you decide what you want to enter, complete your entry form/s online, or download and mail them with payment.
- Entry tag packets will be available for pickup at the fair office starting on August 31, 2022. Office Hours for tag pickup are Wednesday, August 31-Friday September 2nd 9am-5pm. Not open Saturday or Sunday. Monday (Labor Day) September 5th and Tuesday September 6th 9am-6pm. Check your exhibitor guide for exhibit drop off days, times, and locations, in the category you are exhibiting in.
- Tagged items must be brought to the fair Monday or Tuesday before the fair.
- A. Premium Check Pickup Times during the fair: Sunday 12-8pm at the back door of fair office.
- Exhibitors may pick up their Premium Checks utilizing the hours listed below after the Sandwich Fair, in the Fair
Office building using the front door at 1401 Suydam Rd.
- A. The week following the Fair, Monday-Friday 10am-2pm and Saturday, September 17th (only) 10am-2pm.
- B. Starting September 19th until October 7th (Mon-Wed- Fri 10 AM – 2 PM).
1. No prizes are given for exhibits not listed in this premium
2. Premiums will be paid by going to the Fair Office building,
next to the Ticket Office. Provide a Photo ID and signature in the Premium Check State of Illinois Book.
3. Premium checks will be ready for pickup during the fair at
the Fair Office building:
(See Above Hours)
4. All premium checks MUST be picked up.
NO CHECKS WILL BE MAILED OUT!!!
No checks will be issued without Photo ID and your
signature on the proper paperwork.
- Exhibiting Items are strongly encouraged to be picked up on the last day of the fair in the exhibit building it was showed from 6:30pm-8pm or the next day, Monday 9am-11am. (Horticulture 8am-11am)
- Post Fair Information
1.The Sandwich Fair Association will not be responsible for exhibits left after 8:00 p.m. Sunday of Fair.
2. Pick up exhibits at the Fair Office Building. Exhibits not picked up following the Fair will be disposed of by October 7, 2022.
Open June 30th until August 26th, 2022. Exhibitor Tags will be available to pickup at the office starting August 31st. Printed Exhibitor Guides will be in mailboxes in July.
Online Entries Open June 30 to August 26th, 2022.
past fair exhibiting INFORMATION for reference (below)