Welcome to the vendor headquarters for the sandwich fair.
A vendor at the Sandwich Fair is defined as a organization, business, or individual promoting a product or organization, selling a product, promoting a service, that requires space at the Sandwich Fairgrounds during the Sandwich Fair.
We provide comfortable, clean, and secure facilities; and we do our best to ensure you have a great experience at the Sandwich Fair.
APPLY TO BE A VENDOR.
- Please read the vendor rules first to make sure you are aware of the requirements of being a vendor, click here to see the rules.
- Second, please review and complete the application to be considered for a vendor spot by filling out the vendor application and returning as instructed on the form. General pricing is listed on the application but prices do vary depending upon the size of your spot, power requirements, and Tent fees (if applicable). Applications that are not accepted for this years fair will be kept and considered for the following year. If it has been 2 fairs since you have applied, please apply again. Applications are accepted year round so please submit one any time. No need to call the office to ask when the next years application process starts. There is no cost to apply.
- Provide detailed information and a complete list of products you will be selling.
- If there is a vendor spot for you, you will be directly contacted by the Director of Concessions. If you don’t hear anything, there is no spot available. Please do not call the office for status updates of applications. Office staff do not know the status of a vendor application. Applications sent by email will receive a reply that the application was received.
- Click here for the vendor application.
Upon arrival for set up, vendors must report to the Round Office to receive location and review fee payment.
You are required to provide a certificate of insurance naming the Sandwich Fair Association as additional insured. If you need to purchase insurance, you can purchase your insurance here through K and K insurance online. Click here to purchase insurance.
Your vendor permit needs to be visible throughout the fair.
During fair dates, outdoor displays and commercial exhibit buildings will be opened at 9:00 a.m. Please attend your site during fair hours.
Payment details are in the contract that is mailed to accepted vendors. Signed contracts and payment should be mailed in by following the the instructions on the contract. No payments will be accepted over the phone to the office. If paying in person at the office, payment will only be accepted with the receipt of a signed contract at the time of payment.
For details and vendor rules, click here.
If your application is approved, you will be contacted directly by the Director of Concessions. If you have not been contacted, you are still on the waiting list. If it has been a 2 fairs since you have applied, please apply again.
We apologize if you don’t make it this year, maybe next year!
LET’S GET COOKIN!
Please email applications to: sandwichfairroundoffice[at]gmail.com